Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stb_1

Bundesliga appears technically better, but from an overall perspective, I am biased, it’s EPL every time.

"It doesn't matter how much you're worth. When you come to a new club, there's always a little bit of pressure. But I think I can handle it very well. This is not something new.

The pressure is a bit higher than in previous years, but I think good players get better under pressure. That's my plan, i can perform very well under pressure.

The Premier League is a bit different from my previous league (Werner played in the Bundesliga for Stuttgart and Leipzig-approx. Sovsport). It's harder than i thought. In terms of contact, it is harder here than in Germany. I expected it, but not that much" Werner said.

Havertz admitted that the jump from the Bundesliga to the Premier League took a slight adjustment at first.

"It was difficult for me, especially because the Premier League is a completely different league," the German international told Chelsea's official club website. "It's more intense and I noticed that in the first few games.

"The intensity in the duels and the runs is much higher. It's a completely different league and the games are very exhausting.

"The Bundesliga isn't worse but I noticed differences. It seems to me like there aren't any average or bad players here – everybody is at a very high level."

Rangnick: "If I compare the German Bundesliga with the English League, we've played Norwich, Newcastle and Burnley; 3 of the bottom teams, but they would never be bottom teams in the Bundesliga, with their physicality, speed, way they play and emotions of their stadiums"

ebc_99

"It doesn't matter how much you're worth. When you come to a new club, there's always a little bit of pressure. But I think I can handle it very well. This is not something new.

The pressure is a bit higher than in previous years, but I think good players get better under pressure. That's my plan, i can perform very well under pressure.

The Premier League is a bit different from my previous league (Werner played in the Bundesliga for Stuttgart and Leipzig-approx. Sovsport). It's harder than i thought. In terms of contact, it is harder here than in Germany. I expected it, but not that much" Werner said.

Havertz admitted that the jump from the Bundesliga to the Premier League took a slight adjustment at first.

"It was difficult for me, especially because the Premier League is a completely different league," the German international told Chelsea's official club website. "It's more intense and I noticed that in the first few games.

"The intensity in the duels and the runs is much higher. It's a completely different league and the games are very exhausting.

"The Bundesliga isn't worse but I noticed differences. It seems to me like there aren't any average or bad players here – everybody is at a very high level."

Rangnick: "If I compare the German Bundesliga with the English League, we've played Norwich, Newcastle and Burnley; 3 of the bottom teams, but they would never be bottom teams in the Bundesliga, with their physicality, speed, way they play and emotions of their stadiums"

Everybody says stuff like that when they move to a new league, flattering to deceive.

serghei

Imo, this match just showed again that Liverpool has issues playing from the back when pressed. And the long ball is not a weapon because likes of Thiago Silva and Rudiger will pick them up vs their short attackers without much fuss.

Home of Barca Fans