Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RF20

Banned
I prefer Klopp's style of play over Pep's total football BS anyday. Much more exciting and less monotonous. Heavy metal gegenpressing Football baby!

Morten

I prefer Klopp's style of play over Pep's total football BS anyday. Much more exciting and less monotonous. Heavy metal gegenpressing Football baby!

This years Man City reminds me of 2010 Spain, can't deny the quality of their way of playing, but not exactly entertaining either.

RF20

Banned
This years Man City reminds me of 2010 Spain, can't deny the quality of their way of playing, but not exactly entertaining either.

They're technically amazing but I only watch their CL/PL games against big clubs. Too robotic imo.

I have always been a counter attack guy tbf. Loved Mourinho's Real Madrid and Klopp's Dortmund style of play

RF20

Banned
3 points behind Shitty with a game in hand. They play United tomorrow.

Watch those Mancunian wankers roll over for Shitty tomorrow just to fuck us up.

mc_lovin

3 points behind Shitty with a game in hand. They play United tomorrow.

Watch those Mancunian wankers roll over for Shitty tomorrow just to fuck us up.

Wasn't the last City-United game the one where Pep didn't bother with subs, because it was so comfortable? Wouldn't get my hopes up.

RF20

Banned
Wasn't the last City-United game the one where Pep didn't bother with subs, because it was so comfortable? Wouldn't get my hopes up.

Ole's United had a pretty good record against Pep.

You'd think that they would atleast turn up and give them a match in the Derby. Especially when they're in the top 4 ratrace.

Anyways we play City on April 9. Potential title decider on the cards

Morten

Ole's United had a pretty good record against Pep.

You'd think that they would atleast turn up and give them a match in the Derby. Especially when they're in the top 4 ratrace.

Anyways we play City on April 9. Potential title decider on the cards

Arsenal has 4th pretty much sealed up at this point though.

RF20

Banned
Arsenal has 4th pretty much sealed up at this point though.

it's Arsenal. And they have a documentary. You never know.

Seriously though, the race for top 4 is still wide open. It's like no one wants to consistently win games and get the 4th spot

FinBarcelonafan

Klopp has done wonders this season. I thought African Cup would have finished them..they look legit contenders for Premier and CL.

Good signing too

Home of Barca Fans