Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rassvet

Pickford is hilarious as hell lmao. That play near the end when the ball was going out near the touchline and he sprinted all the way over as it was on its way so he could time waste when he went back to take the goal kick had me cracking.

Horatio

You're welcome
Pickford is hilarious as hell lmao. That play near the end when the ball was going out near the touchline and he sprinted all the way over as it was on its way so he could time waste when he went back to take the goal kick had me cracking.

yip was good

Rassvet

People being too negative on United. They aren't far off being an elite team again. They just need to sign the right centerback who can compliment Maguire, a right back who can do Wan Bissaka's attacking, a left back to give Shaw competition, a DM to unlock Pogba, a midfielder who can do Fred's passing, wingers who can get on the end of Bruno's passes, and a striker to do Ronaldo's running and hold up play.

Morten

People being too negative on United. They aren't far off being an elite team again. They just need to sign the right centerback who can compliment Maguire, a right back who can do Wan Bissaka's attacking, a left back to give Shaw competition, a DM to unlock Pogba, a midfielder who can do Fred's passing, wingers who can get on the end of Bruno's passes, and a striker to do Ronaldo's running and hold up play.

So, basically a new team then, sounds far enough away from the top to me.

Home of Barca Fans