Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fergus90

Sooo everyone is raving about Crystal Palace but they are one point WORSE off then the same stage last season

Side note

Jesus was the FIFTH Brazilian player to score a hat trick in the PL ..

Sorry I don?t know the other four

Firmino
Robinho
Alfonso Alves
Lucas Moura

Temptation

Fuck this league. No matter how hard we try City always win it. Over the last 4 or 5 years we both have the same total points tally but we got only 1 title to show for it. Rage!

Let's just go for the CL. Can't be bothered to put my energy into the league proceedings until City drop points. It's the hope that kills.

soul24rage

Fuck this league. No matter how hard we try City always win it. Over the last 4 or 5 years we both have the same total points tally but we got only 1 title to show for it. Rage!

Let's just go for the CL. Can't be bothered to put my energy into the league proceedings until City drop points. It's the hope that kills.

Hope you guys try harder next season.

Zidane82

Fun fact

West Ham manager David Moyes has never won in 17 #PL away games against Chelsea

There has been only 1️⃣ occasion of a manager facing a side more on the road without ever winning, with that also being by Moyes (18 🆚 Arsenal)

FinBarcelonafan

Sooo everyone is raving about Crystal Palace but they are one point WORSE off then the same stage last season

Side note

Jesus was the FIFTH Brazilian player to score a hat trick in the PL ..

Sorry I don?t know the other four

Standings are incredibly close. I noticed the other day Newcastle had risen to ninth place after being basically the last for half a season. Few points can swing many spots.

Crystal have few interesting players upfront. Their striker looked quite bad, totally gassed at fifty minutes.

Home of Barca Fans