Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gregorrin10

Leeds one point above relegation now so that Raphinha move for Barca probably fading away. Burnley one game less played though, but they most likely lose both of their remaining games.

They aren't losing against Newcastle at home, maybe they even sneak a point against Villa.

Temptation

:lol: Bayern/Lewa fan when they're good

Pool fan now. Disgusting gloryhunter

"We" can also mean the group of people hoping Liverpool win the league. Doesn't necessarily imply a Liverpool fan.

Example: We(Barca fans) need Real Madrid to bottle the CL final.

Doesn't mean the "we" signifies Liverpool fans in this scenario. Rather Barca fans hoping Real lose.....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Leeds will let him leave for 40-50m though, but I'm not sure we'll go for him at that price.

gregorrin10

I think Leeds will let him leave for 40-50m though, but I'm not sure we'll go for him at that price.

We won't. Almost for sure. And I actually think Leeds will want closer to 60M than 40, if they stay up, and we're not paying that. I actually don't think he's leaving cheaper than Ferran in that case, PL players are ridiculously overpriced in normal circumstances, even from relegation battling teams.

Last edited:

Rassvet

Red card for Everton, let's go. If they only pick up 1 point or less from their next two matches, Leeds could climb above them in the last round.

FC B

Guess Liverpool are chokers too if they're losing the league to this lot.

Some of you just bitch and whine because Pep doesn't want to come back. Get over it and you'll stop labelling one of the best teams around as chokers.

Liverpool are chokers in CL precisely in front of Madrid in the last years, hoepfully this time will be different.

ajnotkeith

Idk how many others agree with me. But on behalf of those who do,

Wtf guys!!! This is a football forum where we talk and discuss football for fun. Every day there is some massive argument with real malice from the same users that last hours and hours over nonsense, stuff that is not worth it.

It's a Sunday afternoon and there's football on, if people talk here it should be about that or else just relax.

Home of Barca Fans