Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rassvet

Every time I see Varane at United, I still can't get over the fact that he left Madrid in his prime to now play EL football in rainy Manchester with the likes of Maguire, Shaw, Dalot, and McFred around him.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's like 2 or 3 people on here trying to make this "debate" in 2022.

All of them trolls, so no surprises as to their motivations :lol:

I guess I was not referring to the "debate" but rather player preference, like who wants to see which end up ahead career-wise.
Now, the longer Messi has been gone from Barca the less concerned I am with that. I still like Messi and Argentina though and will be happy for him if he does win it. Heck, I will probably still root for them if Netherlands is out. But won't be upset either if Portugal wins it deservedly.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I guess I was not referring to the "debate" but rather player preference, like who wants to see whom end up ahead career-wise.
Now, the longer Messi has been gone from Barca the less concerned I am with that. I still like Messi and Argentina though and will be happy for him if he does win it. But won't be upset either if Portugal wins it deservedly.

I have mostly similar views as you. I would prefer Argentina to Portugal but wouldn't lose sleep over Portugal winning it.

I actually like CR7 (as a player, very dislikable person though). He's just easy to troll for his antics and the fact that he was a Barca rival for so long (with both United and RM).

Horatio

You're welcome
Barcelona situation is stressful enough. A bit liberating not to care as much who is outperforming the other. Got tense at times.

Givenchy

Barcelona situation is stressful enough. A bit liberating not to care as much who is outperforming the other. Got tense at times.

Although stress levels would go through the roof, Madrid vs Barca, Ronaldo vs Messi should of happened in a CL final with all the Mourinho fuckery to go with it, would of been glorious.

fergus90

Tru. It's worrying to see him still playing like this with the world cup just 6-7 months away and the other talent Portugal has.

With his minutes managed correctly, he's still got plenty in the tank. His general movement and link up play has been pretty great recently too.

Just when you think the man is finally done he proves everyone wrong time and time again.

If he can show similar form in Qatar with the likes of Bernardo, Dias, Cancelo and Felix on form, teams won't be too eager to play them.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Crazy but it is already impossible for Man U to pass both Arsenal and Tottenham point-wise, can only equal one of both teams on points and pass the other if they win their two last games. At equal points goal difference becomes the decider.

Iniesta Ultra

Every time I see Varane at United, I still can't get over the fact that he left Madrid in his prime to now play EL football in rainy Manchester with the likes of Maguire, Shaw, Dalot, and McFred around him.

I thought it was strange too. Was he given a higher salary?

ajnotkeith

Some people thought Man U would make a title challenge at the start of the season or be challenging for 3rd at the very least.

They probably scraped into Europa because West Ham are in terrible form. How disappointing was this season for them.

Home of Barca Fans