Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Catta

The only reason Lewa scored more in Germany is because he played for Bayern, while Haaland played for their B team. Haaland would have scored more goals than Lewa did for that Bayern team, abd is the reason why Bayern wanted to replace Lewa with him.

gulaman

Lewa was a step above in Germany and still is, Premier league is too easy, Haaland has to prove himself in La Liga.
At a club like City it's just too easy. If he was at any other PL club he wouldn't be this prolific. He'd still score a lot but not get hat tricks in every home game!

BerkeleyBernie

What a game. Man C vs Man U. I wish our tactics were like this.

Barca lacks the skill level.

Scary as fuck Midfield: De Bruyne, Gundogan, Silva (not even a true CM/DM today, usually Rodrigo)
Scary as fuck Forwards: Foden, Haaland, Grealish (or Mahrez)

Haaland and Lewandowski are in the same class but a huge drop-off at Barca for the other 5 positions. Grealish is their weakest of the 6.

BerkeleyBernie

Probably only had eyes for Foden. They seem to be best of buds. That is Foden right, to the right?

Haaland passed to Grealish on the left. The inside reverse pass would have been to Foden, next to him on the right. Not a bad pass; and Foden would have had to have been onside. But it would have been pretty if Haaland had spotted Foden off his shoulder.

Horatio

You're welcome
Haaland passed to Grealish on the left. The inside reverse pass would have been to Foden, next to him on the right. Not a bad pass; and Foden would have had to have been onside. But it would have been pretty if Haaland had spotted Foden off his shoulder.

Ok that's why I asked I guess. Could not be too sure.

Home of Barca Fans