Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

Mentality Monsters was a term used for us because of our consistent clutch last minute goals over a few years.

Consistent? What? Stuff like this results in trophies, and like I said, you guys had an average to below average trophy return for the squad (top 3-4 in the world last 5 years along with Bayern and City) + manager (top 2 in the world) you had last 5 years.

Temptation

Consistent? What? Stuff like this results in trophies, and like I said, you guys had an average to below average trophy return for the squad (top 3 in the world last 5 years along with Bayern and City) + manager (top 2 in the world) you had last 5 years.

People called us that coz of the numerous inevitable last minute goals and never say die attitude

KingLeo10

People called us that coz of the numerous inevitable last minute goals and never say die attitude

No, you lot branded yourself that Lmao. And inaccurately so, because the so called "numerous inevitable last min goals" don't reflect in trophy haul.

That's my point.

Givenchy

Kinda crazy how much talent Brazil have up front

Neymar, Jesus, Firmino, Raphinha, Martinelli, Antony, Vini, Richarlison, Rodrygo..

Temptation

Which ones?

Anthony and Richarlison are bang average.
Raphinha overrated and literally has no vision or Football IQ.

Firmino is old. Rodrygo is decent.

Martinelli and Jesus are talented but totally untested under pressure at the highest level(although Jesus does have a bit of experience for City in a few big CL games but that's a very different role).....

Neymar is a manchild and will find a way to disappoint people.

Home of Barca Fans