Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

One of the worst parts of the EPLs wealth is that less and less of it is being spent and Spain as their is a dearth of talent these teams want to sign.

More and more that money is going to France and Germany.

Who the fuck is at mid table teams like Girona, Osasuna and Vallecano that any decent money will be spent on?

Fucking awful standard.

Givenchy

We are witnessing the end of Klopp's reign, the end of an era at Liverpool whilst United seem to be making a come back with Arsenal.

City
Arsenal
United

Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea scrapping for top 4.

I'm really interested to watch how City and Pool move forward without the 2 super managers..

FinBarcelonafan

We are witnessing the end of Klopp's reign, the end of an era at Liverpool whilst United seem to be making a come back with Arsenal.

City
Arsenal
United

I'm really interested to watch how City and Pool move forward without the 2 super managers..

These power rankings can change quickly. They all have so much money power, that few transfers can change the faith.

El Gato

Villarato!
Klopp won't leave because owners don't spend.

Klopp would leave if the new owners that come in after FSG spent on players he didn't want.

Morten

City
Arsenal
United

I would be surprised if Liverpool got 4th tbh, they look done.

Birdy

Klopp won't leave because owners don't spend.

Klopp would leave if the new owners that come in after FSG spent on players he didn't want.

True that

A lot on Liverpool hinge on who is coming next.
Imagine someone like Boehly splashing fortunes here and there, and pip competitors to players by outbidding just for fun
Klopp would walk in a sec

Birdy

BTW
Arsenal are cursed in transfers:

Wanted Vlahovic, Juve beat them to him
Wanted RAphinia, we piped them
Wanted Lisandro, UTD snatched him
Wanted Mudryk and were one step away from getting him, Boehly hijacked

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BTW
Arsenal are cursed in transfers:

Wanted Vlahovic, Juve beat them to him
Wanted RAphinia, we piped them
Wanted Lisandro, UTD snatched him
Wanted Mudryk and were one step away from getting him, Boehly hijacked

Mudryk is probably the only player they were favorites to get considering he's a huge Arsenal fan.

Vlahovic preferred to stay in Italy and waited for Juventus. Raphinha also waited for us, Edu said that he called Deco and in the very first call Deco told him Raphinha will be waiting for us.

Lisandro also said he went to ten Hag and told him and almost gave him an ultimatum that if he wanted to sign him they had to get moving so I suppose he also wanted to join Man Utd ahead of Arsenal.

Mudryk would have been better off going to Arsenal instead of Chelsea who seem to have no plan in place and just vibes signing every other player they can.

stb_1

both Klopp and Pep leaving and going to other leagues after a pause would do wonders to weaken EPL's new-found dominion

In Europe yes, but the league would be even more exciting and maybe gain even more followers. No Klopp or Pep and any of 7 teams can win it

Birdy

@afcstuff
?
2h
�� Arsenal made it clear they would not get into a bidding war with Chelsea, however, The Independent has been told of an aggravation at the club - which reflects a feeling within the Premier League - that Chelsea’s hierarchy ‘are getting involved in everything’. [
@MiguelDelaney
]

Home of Barca Fans