Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

Shame it's 0-0. Liverpool doesn't deserve crap.

Liverpool's defending is shambolic btw. They ain't winning PL playing this bad defense.

Temptation

I don't know if it's intentional or not. Diaz plays more and more like Mane these days.

Great player.

Been brilliant in every Liverpool game he has ever played except 2 games: Real Madrid and United.

Temptation

Darwin isn't as technically inept as I thought earlier. Nor is his heading as crap as I expected.

I guess it was because it was his first few games where his touch looked suspect and stuff.

The jury is out on him. We need him to fire.

Wtf happened to Salah though? He looks so powerless in the final third. Man has gone down the gutter post AFCON. That AFCON broke him. What a trainwreck that new contract is turning out to be. Absolute mugs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Darwin isn't as technically inept as I thought earlier. Nor is his heading as crap as I expected.

I guess it was because it was his first few games where his touch looked suspect and stuff.

Wtf happened to Salah though? He looks so powerless in the final third. Man has gone down the gutter post AFCON. That AFCON broke him. What a trainwreck that new contract is turning out to be. Absolute mugs.

His heading is great and prob the way he has to find goals until he settles down.

Zidane82

I don't know if it's intentional or not. Diaz plays more and more like Mane these days.

Great player.

Been brilliant in every Liverpool game he has ever played except 2 games: Real Madrid and United.

Diaz fitted in to the system instantly , not sure he will ever score as freely as Mane though

Zidane82

I have seen a few Liverpool fans saying that they should have kept Mane and sold Salah ?

Home of Barca Fans