Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

iniestaGOAT

Liverpool should have signed midfielder(not Arthur..). What's their plan with the midfield? Needs fresh players, especially when Thiago is out.

They have no money. Klopp always managing broke teams hiding so that he can play the team couldnt sign anybody card.

Its time he goes to manage a proper team with money and show he can compete with pep. Chelshit, manchester united or Madrid.

FinBarcelonafan

They have no money. Klopp always managing broke teams hiding so that he can play the team couldnt sign anybody card.

Its time he goes to manage a proper team with money and show he can compete with pep. Chelshit, manchester united or Madrid.

I don't buy that broke thingy. Klopp said they couldn't afford Haaland, yet they bought Nunez who was very close in costs for the transfer of Haaland. It's just their way to use less money in transfer market. I think Barca use same strategy.. for salaries and transfer fees. "We are broke". "Delicate financial situation".

In Barca case financial trouble is more true though

Rassvet

Jota's return will be crucial. Very underrated player who fits in well in that attack. Mane's absence won't be felt as much when Jota is back starting with Diaz and Mo.

mc_lovin

Jota's return will be crucial. Very underrated player who fits in well in that attack. Mane's absence won't be felt as much when Jota is back starting with Diaz and Mo.

So your hope clings on freaking Jota? Diaz looks pretty ordinary as well after all the hype last season (pre CL final). Honeymoon over?

Temptation

So your hope clings on freaking Jota? Diaz looks pretty ordinary as well after all the hype last season (pre CL final). Honeymoon over?

Another clueless comment without watching the games, eh?

Diaz has visibly improved his goalscoring and has been terrific this season.

There's Jota and Nunez who are good goalscorers.

Firmino has chipped in with goals and looks like his older self.

We await Salah's return to form(fingers crossed).

Watch games before commenting. Your Diaz comment is way off. Been our best attacker this season.

mc_lovin

Another clueless comment without watching the games, eh?

Diaz has visibly improved his goalscoring and has been terrific this season.

There's Jota and Nunez who are good goalscorers.

Firmino has chipped in with goals and looks like his older self.

We await Salah's return to form(fingers crossed).

Watch games before commenting. Your Diaz comment is way off. Been our best attacker this season.

It depends on what kind of bar you set... compared to Mane they are all way off - unless Mo recovers his form.

Don't think Firmino, Diaz, Nunez or Jota sound great on paper. Not one of them is worldclass (by whatever definition).

Morten

Gonna be 6 season with 1 CL win v Spurs and 1 COVID PL for all the huff and puff :lol:

Covid PL is not fair, they had basically won it by the time things shut down if i recall.

Though, they will for sure regret not winning more in their peak, as looks like they are on the decline now.

KingLeo10

Covid PL is not fair, they had basically won it by the time things shut down if i recall.

Though, they will for sure regret not winning more in their peak, as looks like they are on the decline now.

Pool fanboys don't show any consideration when they paint Klopp as infallible. Or Alisson as a better GK than Courtois. Or that garbage midfield as something other than garbage. Or VVD as greatest CB ever with no weaknesses.

My embellishment is of a much minor scale than theirs.

Home of Barca Fans