Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

Not an easy finish that. Too low for a headed tap in and too high to simply roll into the goal. Great coordination and timing to hit that on the volley.

You've converted full time from a Ney groupie to Haaland groupie?

Only time I see you post on here.

Laplacian

I believe that we are in an era when mediocrity is praised. Like all idiots commentating games praising players for getting shots on target.

Haaland's goal is no big feat. Especially considering his size.

PS: biggest Busi clone just got mugged and Villa had a chance to score

The striking of the ball isn't impressive, however his positioning and anticipation is.

Tackle

You've converted full time from a Ney groupie to Haaland groupie?

Only time I see you post on here.

Generally do like watching City play and Haaland is one of my favourite players, no question about it. Rather this than camping in the La Liga thread sucking off Madrid and "Big Dick Benz" anytime he scores a goal.

Zidane82

I believe that we are in an era when mediocrity is praised. Like all idiots commentating games praising players for getting shots on target.

Haaland's goal is no big feat. Especially considering his size.

PS: biggest Busi clone just got mugged and Villa had a chance to score

Rodri has not played well today at all ..i unusually poor passing

Zidane82

Generally do like watching City play and Haaland is one of my favourite players, no question about it. Rather this than camping in the La Liga thread sucking off Madrid and "Big Dick Benz" anytime he scores a goal.

Wait until Grealish is back playing .. maybe as sub
I reckon he will be great with Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As great as Haaland is you can always rely on City's defenders and Ederson to have a meltdown in the CL.

Zidane82

Not an easy finish that. Too low for a headed tap in and too high to simply roll into the goal. Great coordination and timing to hit that on the volley.

Exactly.. when you think what a mess Foden made of that first half cross ..
He only had to cushion it on his left foot ( from a similar cross) and he kicked it onto his own hand !

Haaland has a great touch .. as that goal proved

Home of Barca Fans