Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Birdy

If Rashford wasn't shielding and running with the ball then the other defenders would have been able to cover Bruno instead of having to mark an offside player.

Clearly interfering with play, shocked how it's given.

He didn't shield the ball
He was running very close to the ball
If a City defender would try to touch the ball then it's over: either they win it or Rashford would have to touch/shield the ball, hence play the ball in an offside position

I agree it's super confusing, but the letter of the law is with Rashford here
He fucked with the minds of City defenders

fergus90

City shot themselves in the foot in the summer by selling the poor man’s Roberto and Jesus to Arsenal and getting rid of Sterling.

Will definitely spend big in the summer.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Anyone who watches this game and thinks Utd are no match for Barca should get their eyesight checked.. Both teams were quite mediocre. United tie will be equal but I expect us to progress.

KingLeo10

Many things learned today:

1) Pep will never win CL without Messi, Xavi, Iniesta

2) Haaland is suspect in big games where the ball doesn't come to him easily. He's an Inzaghi on steroids, and is very limited at other aspects of modern CF/striker play

3) ETH is showing me good signs. Most impressive showing from United this season

4) Barca will fold against United and Lewa will go scoreless - our coach is inferior and while we have similar level players, they have a couple of CL giants in the mix (Casemiro, Varane) who will be enough to crush the mental midgets of Lewa, Busquets, Alba and co.

ajnotkeith

Anyone who watches this game and thinks Utd are no match for Barca should get their eyesight checked.. Both teams were quite mediocre. United tie will be equal but I expect us to progress.

Agreed. United have been solid but nothing spectacular that we will be blown away by. It is a 50-50 tie and we have the better squad so should be favourites to progress, given we also have no injuries (at the moment).

Birdy

Many things learned today:

1) Pep will never win CL without Messi, Xavi, Iniesta

2) Haaland is suspect in big games where the ball doesn't come to him easily. He's an Inzaghi on steroids, and is very limited at other aspects of modern CF/striker play

3) ETH is showing me good signs. Most impressive showing from United this season

4) Barca will fold against United and Lewa will go scoreless - our coach is inferior and while we have similar level players, they have a couple of CL giants in the mix (Casemiro, Varane) who will be enough to crush the mental midgets of Lewa, Busquets, Alba and co.

Say that again

Home of Barca Fans