Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

I don't like Arsenal fans one bit or Arteta for that matter, but I'd be happy for Arsenal to win the title.
Absolutely 0 chance that bottler will get the title. The first sign of a tight title race with expectations and Arsenal start to melt down, just like last season business end.

Liverpool will win it because City seem to have checked out mentally this season.

KingLeo10

The only downside to City being gash this season all of a sudden is that it opens up CL opportunity for those Bavarian clowns or RM.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Absolutely 0 chance that bottler will get the title. The first sign of a tight title race with expectations and Arsenal start to melt down, just like last season business end.

Liverpool will win it because City seem to have checked out mentally this season.

I also think liverpool has the best chances 🤔

fergus90

Liverpool look quite strong this season. People talk about Arsenal as an alternative to City but I think it’ll be Liverpool if it’s not the FFP merchants.

Edit: this is for runners up of course. We are winning the league.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Klopp would deserve a pl title, he was unlucky to have his prime with Liverpool when Pep was at City. He had 92 and 97 points and didnt win the league because of Pep!

Arteta too, his amazing season last season needs a pl title

serghei

Liverpool look quite strong this season. People talk about Arsenal as an alternative to City but I think it’ll be Liverpool if it’s not the FFP merchants.

Edit: this is for runners up of course. We are winning the league.

True, but Liverpool have been very very lucky so far. Only game they have been unlucky in that I remember was the Tottenham one.

Still, if I am fair, they deserve more than just 1 title in 8 years under Klopp.

Home of Barca Fans