Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

serghei

As said before, what do you expect them to do in Epl, exactly?

Their competition are literal cheaters, not to mention lead by an all-time great manager, it's next to impossible to deal with that over 38 games.

Come on, it's obvious Pep is most of the strenght of City.

If Tottenham secures Pep for 10 years, they'd win like 6-7 EPL titles.

Pep + a shitload of money = domestic titles galore. Most teams in EPL top 6 have huge money. So it's not really the money that makes City stand out.

Temptation

Pep + a shitload of money = domestic titles galore. Most teams in EPL top 6 have huge money. So it's not really the money that makes City stand out.
Pep wouldn't finish top 10 under Levy :lol: :lol:

Morten

Oh, i have great respect for Pep, and he is the biggest part of the recent success, but the club he coaches/represents are cheats, who hides behind the best lawyers money can buy.

I reckon they will never really get punished, but we all know they are cheats regardless.

serghei

Oh, i have great respect for Pep, and he is the biggest part of the recent success, but the club he coaches/represents are cheats, who hides behind the best lawyers money can buy.

I reckon they will never really get punished, but we all know they are cheats regardless.

No doubt they are cheats, but the titles are won on the field. Doesn't say much that they are cheats, most of the big corporations are cheats too.

That's how the world works.

KingLeo10

Guardiola averages 93 points a season for his last 14 seasons in the league btw.

SAF's best United season was like 90 points.

After he wins another CL this season, there will be 0 doubt who the GOAT manager is. For me, he already is.

Home of Barca Fans