Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Temptation

Salah lacks shot power. His shots are often tame and rely on exquisite placement. Messi scores that chance effortlessly with his shot power(also because he's a better finisher).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm kinda hoping Liverpool win the PL simply for the fact that they actually play entertaining football and risk it in games like these.

serghei

Based on the last several games, City are gonna have a tough tie vs Madrid. Not playing that great, and Haaland is actually really bad this season vs top tier opponents.

serghei

Possibly. But this City to me is not at the level of last year's City. Some players are older, Grealish is not even close to last year's level, Haaland is a ghost in big games...

FC B

Possibly. But this City to me is not at the level of last year's City. Some players are older, Grealish is not even close to last year's level, Haaland is a ghost in big games...
Yeah but Haaland was a ghost last year too vs top teams and in tough matches was invisible, non existent in both legs in the semi final vs Madrid, also invisible in the CL final.

Home of Barca Fans