Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Jenks

CIty are going to have to blow £70-80m on Eze or Paqueta when they could have got Maddison for half that.

Gnidrologist

I genuinely find it very rare to enjoy PL matches. Most teams there play the same generic style, trying to copy Pep and fail at it. Not really matter of right/wrong, just not my thing.

Gnidrologist

As opposed to?

Which league do you enjoy watching?
Dunno lol. Guess i'm not all that fond of current world of footy in general. Not that many distinguishable teams to follow like 10+ years back. Still find occasional laliga games more fun to watch even, if there aren't that many stars anymore. There are more clashes of different styles and still seems more technical, but also slower. PL has all the best players, but most teams play formulaic and predictable stuff. But yeah, generally i don't watch much of any league football outside of Barca, mostly higher profile european cup games.

Temptation

Dunno lol. Guess i'm not all that fond of current world of footy in general. Not that many distinguishable teams to follow like 10+ years back. Still find occasional laliga games more fun to watch even, if there aren't that many stars anymore. There are more clashes of different styles and still seems more technical, but also slower. PL has all the best players, but most teams play formulaic and predictable stuff. But yeah, generally i don't watch much of any league football outside of Barca, mostly higher profile european cup games.
Watch Liverpool this season. Our style of play is all out attacking and amazing to watch. Attack heavy team. Today we play Newcastle.

Home of Barca Fans