Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

FDJ at City would be one of four world class players with Haaland, Rodri, KDB and Rodri.

Edit: Famous British comedy. The two Rodris.

JamDav1982

Pep would love FDJ as he can play the box to box role Pep has always had at City but can also cover Rodri better than anyone else at DM and can then play that CB/DM role Stones plays.

Pep is not daft he knows what player FDJ was at Ajax when went all out to get him. This is not a new revelation that FDJ would be a player Pep likes.

ajnotkeith

I mean even a few weeks ago you still had some big Barca Twitter accounts writing essays about how De Jong destabilizes our tactics and he makes it 'the Frenkie show' and can't build a proper structure with him.

Comical really.

Morten

Bellingham is not the same profile, but, i imagine he could do the box-to-box role well, he seems a versatile player.

Good thing City didn't go all in for him though.

ajnotkeith

Bellingham is not the same profile, but, i imagine he could do the box-to-box role well, he seems a versatile player.

Good thing City didn't go all in for him though.
He can do it, but seems like he has a goal scoring ability that needs to be nurtured higher up.

Birdy

I mean even a few weeks ago you still had some big Barca Twitter accounts writing essays about how De Jong destabilizes our tactics and he makes it 'the Frenkie show' and can't build a proper structure with him.

Comical really.

There is some truth to it TBH.
But in anycase, our master coach has decided we play double pivot since January, so it's a moot point right now

JamDav1982

There is some truth to it TBH.
But in anycase, our master coach has decided we play double pivot since January, so it's a moot point right now

There is zero truth to it.

FDJ was best mid under Koeman then next season was best mid in Xavis best period of form.

The real issue was trying to make midfield a positional set of cones that was dated and not working but FDJ was still the best in team in that run of form when worked best under Xavi.

Anyone claiming FDJ made Barca worse is utterly clueless.

jamrock

Next summer we'll get the fix, this summer it was always a short term solution, brozovic would have been perfect but such is life.

Hope zubi gets over his life for RS, because that's the guy Xavi wants.

Hearing rumors of this kid from Brazilian.

Playing de jong as DM against Elite opposite like I said weeks/months ago, was always the obvious solution and what would be done.

Not gonna bench any of , gundogan, De jong, pedri or gavi for oriol in a clasico or CL K.O game

JamDav1982

Not sure of Pedri/Gavi as a pair.

Rarely seems to work to date.

FDJ could play the CB/DM role if Gavi is good enough in that DM position and gels well with Pedri though.

FDJ is the best DM in the team as was always going to be case when signed Romeu. It didnt address the position as required.

The issue with that is he is the best in team at box to box also by a fair bit and weakens team there.

But because they went another summer failing to address the DM area then he will most likely need to play there.

Home of Barca Fans