Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

Salah v Robben is a very interesting discussion. I rate Arjen's top level just a bit above Salah but Salah is more consistent day in, day out and obviously more dependable.

Temptation

Nah Szoboszlai is good, but MacAllister is better imo. Better passer. I'd give a few goals here and there for more defensive security and better passing.
With time, we'll know who's better but as a Liverpool fan let me tell you, so far for Liverpool, Dom has been much better than Macca.

Dom is arguably the Prem signing of the season so far.

Macca can overtake him in the long run though. We'll see.

serghei

I found Robben a bit overrated personally. Since Messi, Salah been the best on the right for my money. That's the last 20 years mind you.

Temptation

Salah v Robben is a very interesting discussion. I rate Arjen's top level just a bit above Salah but Salah is more consistent day in, day out and obviously more dependable.
Good idea. Needs a thread.

For one game, I'll take Robben.

For a season, Salah.

Salah is rarely injured.

serghei

Dembele is more similar to prime Quaresma than Salah. Quaresma sometimes pulled of some insane bits here and there, but he never could get it together in the same package at any point in his career.

Temptation

I found Robben a bit overrated personally. Since Messi, Salah been the best on the right for my money. That's the last 20 years mind you.
Nah, come on.

Robben was fucking sensational.

One of the biggest match-winners of his generation.

Absolutely electric. Unstoppable at his best.

Morten

Salah is kinda underrated though, rarely gets a top 5 spot in awards, and its really all due to him playing for Egypt he doesn't go higher.

serghei

I think Robben had an insane left foot shot. In that sense he scored more golazos than Salah while cutting inside on his left, but Salah beats him on play-making by a clear margin.

KingLeo10

Salah has 151 goals and 71 assists in 250 PL games. That's 222 G + A in 250 PL games.

T. Henry (best PL player ever) has 175 goals and 80 assists in 258 PL games. That's 255 G + A in 258 PL games.

Salah is a winger while T. Henry was a center forward. You can easily argue for Salah being the 2nd greatest PL player ever.

Home of Barca Fans