Premier League 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters

Maradona37

Anyway, you're obviously trolling, not getting into it.

If you think United played well tonight then it's no wonder their fans think they're making progress. Low standards.

Blanco

Shots on target : 5 for United, 2 for Fulham
Shots off target: 7 for United, 4 for Fulham
Possession: 56% United
Xg: 2.72 for United, 0.48 for Fulham

Maradona37’s expert analysis: Fulham easily the better team.

The guy is just living in his own reality.

Maradona37

A dose of reality from Redcafe:

'
Half the forum will pretend that was a good performance. But it really wasn’t.
It was erratic, frantic, Fulham bypassed the press quite easily in the second half too.
The sloppy passing from trying to make passes too quickly. Decision making and finishing in the final third was pathetic.
The insane amount of turnovers Fulham had in the second half. Our defenders massively got us out of jail today with their quite frankly ridiculous at times last ditch defending.

I expected this though and genuinely don’t know what planet people are on who think this team is coming top four. As with last season reality will quickly hit in the coming weeks despite a performance masking opening day win.'

Birdy

Didn't watch, but from the highlights Zirkzee looks the real deal as I have predicted

Came in short to collect and split the ball to on rushing wingers, before he stormed then into good positions to score.

He was available for 40m, and he would fit like a glove Flick's dynamic football with many short combinations.
But Fatporta was busy splashing 60m on Olmo, while we have a deadweight at CF that can't play Flick's ball

Givenchy

Looked like more of the same from last season tbh. Think United will do better than last season in terms of league finish but not sure this team will get CL football.

jamrock

Just watched man U game, my main take away is, the fact that depay gets injured and Koeman doesn't put on Zirkzee, who is basically a like for like player, tells you how shit of a coach Keoman really is.

Man Utd, looked sharper than they did last season, but nothing special.

Home of Barca Fans