Premier League 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters

Morten

Makes sense no? Player not up to it anymore at top level. Gets criticised. Rivaling club celebrate it.

Be honest, you’d give anything to have Busquets still play in this team.

In isolation, yes, but in terms of the squad we had, it depends.

Kroos was not a DM, but he distributed the ball from the deep(along with Ramos, good passer at CB), we did not really need a third one doing that, and besides, Kroos is slow, Busquets is slow, could a midfield of Kroos - Busquets - Modric work out? Maybe, but it feels like it is lacking in speed and physicality, doesn't it?

Horatio

You're welcome
In isolation, yes, but in terms of the squad we had, it depends.

Kroos was not a DM, but he distributed the ball from the deep(along with Ramos, good passer at CB), we did not really need a third one doing that, and besides, Kroos is slow, Busquets is slow, could a midfield of Kroos - Busquets - Modric work out? Maybe, but it feels like it is lacking in speed and physicality, doesn't it?

I knew youd bring up the Kroos comparison, but I stand by what I said last time: Kroos is 3x the athletic player Busquets is. Yes Kroos wasn’t fast either but still had that explosiveness and mobility for mid-range getting between passes. Kroos actual threat during setpieces, whether on receiving end or taking fk.

We speak of players with no legs. Busquets was even beyond that. Like, even building mf around him with played compensating for his lack of movement would be net negative. Not worth it.

Even if Barca did that you’d want him back in team.

Last edited:

Morten

I knew youd bring up the Kroos comparison, but I stand by what I said last time: Kroos is 3x the athletic player Busquets is.

We speak of players with no legs. Busquets was even beyond that. Like, even building mf around him with played compensating for his lack of movement would be net negative. Not worth it.

Even if Barca did that you’d want him back in team.

Nevermind, i didn't read your post properly, i thought you said having Busquets play in our team, if given the chance.

I caused some confusion here, my mistake.

jamrock

Makes sense no? Player not up to it anymore at top level. Gets criticised. Rivaling club celebrate it.

Be honest, you’d give anything to have Busquets still play in this team.

If busquets was still playing last season, we'd be back to back league champions.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Some of these Madrid players and Zidane got made out to be better than they were just because noodle hair Ronaldo was carrying them to CL titles. Likes of Casemiro, Varane, Carvajal, Isco, and Navas all got billed as world class or generational players.

Factsvet 🔥🔥🔥💯

KingLeo10

Some of these Madrid players and Zidane got made out to be better than they were just because noodle hair Ronaldo was carrying them to CL titles. Likes of Casemiro, Varane, Carvajal, Isco, and Navas all got billed as world class or generational players.
:lol: :lol:

Straitjacket Rassy auditioning to be railed by CR7 on Youtube. Don't worry, it'll do big numbers :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Great, now it is RM supporters that shits on Busquets, as if about half of this forum weren't the ones blaming Busquets for every failed UCL-campaign since 2017.

I will never forget Kingleo's famous quote 'I see Busquets i see a defeat' 🤣🤣🤣

But yeah 90% of the forum hated him, malvolio only one who warned us

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

That second goal happens in a Madrid shirt and 250 percent Casemiro gets a free kick for that and nobody is taking about him afterwards.

This is why you have to put the level of all Madrid players with a big fat asterisk. It is not Madrid Monster Mentality. It is Vardrid Refereeing Reliance.

:pique1:

Home of Barca Fans