Premier League 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters

Maradona37

Garnacho is exactly the type of player I dislike. A low IQ, heads down and run down blind alleys pace merchant who just tries the same thing over and over again until it works. He will probably score today but you can guarantee he will make 10 fuck ups as well.

Rashford is the same on the other side. And Fernandes in the middle. This United team is full of volume merchants who play the percentages i.e try try try outlandish things until one comes off. No wonder they get countered on relentlessly when these idiots lose the ball all the time.

Maradona37

Fati - you're wowing me but it's true isn't it? He's so one-dimensional. All he ever does is get it wide and try to cut inside the full-back to shoot if on the left, or cut in on his left to shoot if on the right. He tries the same tricks and moves over and over and over again. He's like a mini Ronaldo in that sense in that he just keeps trying and eventually because he gets so much of the ball it will pay off through sheer law of averages.

Fernandes is the same. Fernandes is the type of guy who asks out 20 women in a club and thinks he's a superstar because the last one says yes after the first 19 brutally reject him. The problem with this is all the times it doesn't work (which is the majority) result in counters against United and losing the ball stupidly in donkey positions. Hence, these players might produce a goal or an assist or even two in a match, but the other team will also get joy.

David Silva never needed to try the Hollywood pass every time he got it - he just kept play ticking by doing 'good footballer' things throughout the 90 mins. He didn't squander possession with low-percentage hoofs high into the night like that oaf Bruno. Now of course Garnacho is a flying winger, a different style of footballer. It's his job to attack full backs and try to get some end product. But for me he's in the Jeremy Doku bucket of flattering to deceive.

Windhook

Manchester are passing each other with the idea "no, you do it" playing for SofaScore ratings. The clear leader is Rashford and he sucks.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Fati - you're wowing me but it's true isn't it? He's so one-dimensional. All he ever does is get it wide and try to cut inside the full-back to shoot if on the left, or cut in on his left to shoot if on the right. He tries the same tricks and moves over and over and over again. He's like a mini Ronaldo in that sense in that he just keeps trying and eventually because he gets so much of the ball it will pay off through sheer law of averages.

Fernandes is the same. Fernandes is the type of guy who asks out 20 women in a club and thinks he's a superstar because the last one says yes after the first 19 brutally reject him. The problem with this is all the times it doesn't work (which is the majority) result in counters against United and losing the ball stupidly in donkey positions. Hence, these players might produce a goal or an assist or even two in a match, but the other team will also get joy.

David Silva never needed to try the Hollywood pass every time he got it - he just kept play ticking by doing 'good footballer' things throughout the 90 mins. He didn't squander possession with low-percentage hoofs high into the night like that oaf Bruno. Now of course Garnacho is a flying winger, a different style of footballer. It's his job to attack full backs and try to get some end product. But for me he's in the Jeremy Doku bucket of flattering to deceive.

I didnt wow your Garnacho comment :O

But my opinion about him is that he is a player with potential, a treat in offense and better than the other options which manu have on the bench. Needs ti improve a lot though but he is only 20. He would be lucky if he could play like a mini- Ronaldo :sneaky:
Yeah already said that about Bruni, dangerous player with his ball losses and the inability to control a match. He is a hardworking player with a great final pass though.
Silva was magic and underrated, one of my favourite players.

Home of Barca Fans