Premier League Fantasy

L

linetty

There's no way Zouma will start over Terry and Cahill... Also, who's on your bench that's making you start Bojan?
Not even worth mentioning, I have only some cheap rubbish on the bench because I needed to afford that midfield somehow :p

I'm thinking about replacing Sturridge with someone cheaper so I can afford a better option than Zouma.

BenRobbins

Not even worth mentioning, I have only some cheap rubbish on the bench because I needed to afford that midfield somehow :p

I'm thinking about replacing Sturridge with someone cheaper so I can afford a better option than Zouma.

Get Rooney for a million cheaper and then you can bring in a good full back.

BarçAjax8

I have 2 possible teams that I can't decide between...

Team 1:
De Gea
Cameron - Lovren - Baines
Alexis Sanchez - Fabregas - Eriksen - Steven Davis
Remy - Rooney - Diego Costa

Team 2:
De Gea
Debuchy - Vlaar - Baines
Fabregas - Ramsey - Eriksen - Barkley
Lukaku - Rooney - Dzeko

Subs: Myhill, Steven Taylor, Bruce (for both teams)

Team 1 has a lot of newbies but usually players who come from La Liga light it up. Team 2 seems more balanced.
Mata or Ander Herrera for Barkley/Fabregas/Ramsey were some changes I was also thinking of.
All opinions/tips are welcome, thanks!

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What do you guys think?

This is just the squad. Will fix the lineup later.

33bipf7.jpg

Last edited:

BenRobbins

What do you guys think?

This is just the squad. Will fix the lineup later.

33bipf7.jpg

Nice team, just matic,herrera and wilshere are likely to be playing a little further back and aren't as likely to be playing the assist or scoring too many goals IMO, i would look to change it them to a 10 or a goalscoring winger like sterling or maybe silva/nasri? Apart from that it looks good!

Busi-Messi Barca

Ok I'm in but not till week 2! You guys can have a head start. :blush:

Can't figure out how to move Nolan to a more central position, dragging doesn't seem to work.

Home of Barca Fans