Radamel Falcao

CuleLife4Life

He'll probably end up at RM but this is his 2nd serious knee injury and he is 28 going into 29 this season. RM would be dumb to pay big bucks for him. It'll be like another Kaka situation.

It does suck how his career panned out though.

NotInHere

All i remember from Falcao when he played against us was that chipped goal he did to score, before that I don't remember him being crucial against us, we made him look like poop

Oyou guys remember anyhing from him?:neymar:

Bertus

I wonder what Falcao is thinking right now.

Monaco lost again, 4-1 against Bordeaux.

They are in last place of the league with 0 point.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
I wonder what Falcao is thinking right now.

klLqH7.jpg

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Really disappointed with how he is spending his prime years. I hope he thinks it was worth it in the end.
I don't think his is overrated btw. One of the best strikers around when fit. But Suarez is definitely better :D

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He cannot really do much. Mendes pretty much decides where he goes and he'll go the place Mendes and he himself get as much money as possible. Only Real Madrid can get him out of Monaco.

CuleLife4Life

Wut, Falcao ain't overrated

He kind of is. His goal totals are inflated by penalties. Penalties he won't be taking if he goes to RM.

I don't think its fair for people to think he is staying in Monaco on purpose for money tho. 3rd party ownership is a bitch for players like him.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hahaha, apparently he's available for loan, and if Chelsea offload Torres(whether sale or loan) they might just try and loan Falcao instead of buying Destro.

Home of Barca Fans