Radamel Falcao

EdmondDantes

I think that's a case of Mourinho owing Mendes a favour. Both have been business partners for years now. I wouldn't take him on wages over 50k/week let alone the 300 grand he was on at United.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He was willing to cut his wages but nowhere near enough from what I'd heard. I see him as another Torres if he comes here. He's basically trying to join because we'd probably be the ones to offer him the highest wages after the season he's just had. Bah!

ceefoo

- Shevchenko
- Torres
- Drogba (2nd time)
- and now it appears Falcao

What's with Chel$ki keep signing over-the-hill strikers? :neutral:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Drogba was different, he still did okay for what he was, plus was bought as 3rd choice striker, so he doesn't count. Sheva and Torres were big money buys for 1st choice, big mistakes. Falcao definitely wouldn't be 1st choice but his wages would still be too high. Hopefully we don't get him.

EdmondDantes

Falcao isn't over the hill though, he's 28. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole after the season he's had but age wise, he's alright.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's apparently pushing for a move to be completed before the Copa America. I don't see it happening, but it'd be hilarious if he returned to form with us. Costa and Falcao in good form...

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He's apparently pushing for a move to be completed before the Copa America. I don't see it happening, but it'd be hilarious if he returned to form with us. Costa and Falcao in good form...

Chelsea is truly turning into ATM. Inb4 Griezmann,,Koke and Simeone in a few years.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Just became Colombia's all time top scorer after scoring in a Copa America warm-up match. If Chelsea are really after him, best sign him before the Copa in case he scores a hatful. He'll have more right to ask for a higher wage, best to save money.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Mou has come out and said he'd like to help Falcao get back to his best. Let's see if we strike a deal with Monaco now.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
When you think of Mourinho and his playing style, it feels Falcao is the perfect fit.

Diego Costa and Falcao... jeesh, if both reach their A game, it's a terrifying duo, I must admit.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why are they signing Griezmann then? Where will he play? They better not sign one of the worlds best talents just to park him on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans