Radamel Falcao

Manuel Traquete

If Andres Villas Boas survives in Chelsea I reckon he will be off to Chelsea within a year or two.He has his potentials but noway he is as good as people are making him out.

I miss players of Etoo's caliber.What a huge player he turned out for us :)

I actually think he's better than people are making out. He's arguably the best no.9 in the world at the moment and inarguably the best header of the ball. The 40m Atlético paid for him will end up looking like a bargain, as hinted by his 5 goals in the first 3 matches.

Last season, he beat the record for most goals in European competition in one season with 18, in 16 matches. I doubt anyone will even get near that record any time soon. This time, Atlético struck gold. He's not good overall as Kun, but he's a better 9, a better finisher and goalscorer.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Awesome striker.

However we can only judge if Atletico made the right decision in spending all the Aguero cash on him and not spreading it out on 2-3 players at the end of the season. If they make Top 3 then it is a success, if not then less so.

Of course for the individual it is already a success but I am thinking about the team. Would the team have been better of with 2-3 players of less calibre, but solid nonetheless, or did they make the right choice. Only time will tell.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Reckon Chelsea could scam Atleti out of Falcao by giving them Torres and cash? THE DREAM REUNION!!

mixer

Falcao (Atletic): "Perfect striker would have left foot of Messi, right foot of Ronaldo and head of... Well, mine's not bad (laughs)" [oc]

:)

Home of Barca Fans