Radamel Falcao

Meitux

i really hate that we all say that strikers cant fit in our team and they must play in wing and that messi has to play in the middle and score and be the center of attention of the team,and anyway messi plays a free role he could start from the wing and come inside the most times,and as we all know when this team doesnt have pedro in form or villa to score goals its all on messi noone to help

M

mitkoa7x

Definitely the best striker in the world, Its truly a shame we cant fit him in our system

Barcilliant

SUPER Falcao!!!! i HOPE HE RAPES CHELSEA AND TEARS THEM A NEW ONE. His intelligence and instinct for goal are second to Messi only.

He would be a perfect fit for Barca-PERFECT. Better then Neymar anyday. Strong in the air and on the ball-proven goalscorer and big match player.

Why we wasted upwards of 40 million on Cesc and Sanchez when we could have spent it on this guy or Aguero is beyond me. It really is. Most of Pep's signings were shit. Only Alves and Mascherano have been unqualified successes. Jury is still out on Villa.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Whilst we have Messi at his best there is absolutely no point investing in a Center Forward.

Falcao is brilliant though.

Trickykid

SUPER Falcao!!!! i HOPE HE RAPES CHELSEA AND TEARS THEM A NEW ONE. His intelligence and instinct for goal are second to Messi only.

He would be a perfect fit for Barca-PERFECT. Better then Neymar anyday. Strong in the air and on the ball-proven goalscorer and big match player.

Why we wasted upwards of 40 million on Cesc and Sanchez when we could have spent it on this guy or Aguero is beyond me. It really is. Most of Pep's signings were shit. Only Alves and Mascherano have been unqualified successes. Jury is still out on Villa.

No need to get your panties in a knot here.
You forgot a certain Gerard Piqué btw.

Home of Barca Fans