Rafinha Alcantara

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He is definitely improving, I remember last season when Iniesta played together with Rafinha everybody was screaming - they don't fit together this has to stop now, but now with these two together the ball movement was fluid.

silvia

He learns fast with neymar and i think he has potential to be a midfielder at barca so that no one will miss Thiago anymore.
That is to see in more games.

FC B

A monster performance by one of our La Masia boys. I was really impressed with him on and off the ball in the first half; could have had two assists; and he was even winning headers. Great on the ball; and once Messi got on the pitch he was even better in midfield. So gracious in possession. His game has gone up a few notches in the past few months; he earned that international cap.

Indeed. I got suprised he was that good yesterday. Seems Lucho's persistence with him starts to pay off.

J

Jamie Cal

Credit where it's due, I thought Raf was good the other day. Little things like flick-ons showed he was up for it. I think the team is so attuned to so much starting from the right with Mess that he ended up on a pile of ball where maybe should'a looked more towards Neymar. His incisive passing/end product is still pretty naff and I still have tons of doubts about him at the bigger stages, but maybe now he'll be a decent option as a sort of midfield automaton. Now to Christmas should be pretty telling of Raf.

Neeraj

I thought he was good, not great, but good - which is an improvement in itself.

Also, credit where it's due - great move by Lucho to keep Rafinha on and sub Rakitic off, I thought Rakitic didn't look very good.

Home of Barca Fans