Rafinha Alcantara

Maria

9vf6p.jpg

OH MY GOD :worthy:

Apparently he has been called fo Brazil's U-20 NT..will be interesting to see what NT he will chose.

F

Flavia

barcastuff
B forward Rafinha has been called up for a tournament and friendlies with BRA U20. He could be away from 19 March until 19 April. [cbf]

Confirmed :D
That's awesome, brazil surely needs him.

DucdeOrléans

That's good news. Clearly that's what the kid always wanted to and I can't blame him having a father that won the World Cup with Brazil.

But a bit strange that two brother's are going to play (I imagine that Alcántara will be called up for the senior team very soon) for two different national teams, both giants.

When did that happen the last time? (that two brother's played for two different national teams that were giants of the game)

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
That's good news. Clearly that's what the kid always wanted to and I can't blame him having a father that won the World Cup with Brazil.

But a bit strange that two brother's are going to play (I imagine that Alcántara will be called up for the senior team very soon) for two different national teams, both giants.

When did that happen the last time?
The Boatengs for Germany and Ghana?

DucdeOrléans

True, I wasn't sure if you meant brothers playing for different teams or different giants :lol:

Yeah I saw that after I read my post before I corrected it.

But still can't remember a similar case of two brother's playing for two different national teams that are both giants of the game.

poltergeist

Yeah I saw that after I read my post before I corrected it.

But still can't remember a similar case of two brother's playing for two different national teams that are both giants of the game.
Kevin Prince Boateng (Ghana) and Jerome Boateng (Germany).

They played against each other at the last world cup. Germany won 1-0.

Yugi

scaled.php

RedFoo from LMFAO wore Rafa´s shirt at the concert in Barcelona, Rafinha was there too and gave him the shirt
:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans