Rafinha Alcantara

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It's okay. We all make mistakes. Did I tell you about the story of DonAndres and Aspas?

VUAWW.gif

0490_nrlgi.gif

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
KnaUFmT.gif

The ball is symbolizing Alcuntara.
On the left you got the Bayern family.
The little girl is DonAndres.

:coffee:

Let's be real Ursegor, the Thiago hate is cause it paved the way for more Cesc minutes isn't it? :coffee:

1274180525_lightsaber-kids.gif

Origins of Ursegor's hatred for Cesc. Fab is the boy on the right, ol' Ursegor on the left. Now Urse is back for the blood. :coffee:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Let's be real Ursegor, the Thiago hate is cause it paved the way for more Cesc minutes isn't it? :coffee:

1274180525_lightsaber-kids.gif

Origins of Ursegor's hatred for Cesc. Fab is the boy on the right, ol' Ursegor on the left. Now Urse is back for the blood. :coffee:

Damn. Did the lightning + the fall do some brain damage? :troll:

Just kidding of course.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't read The Observer and yes, I'm a barcelonista.
I am indeed a Barcelonista. :xavi:
Semi-neutral is overdoing the "defending our players at all cost" part the same way DonAndres sees world class potential in every Spanish player ever. Including Aspas. :p
Someone needs to be so kind and do some live translation. YouTube is blocking the presser in Germany. :facepalm:
I'm all for passing the torch considering Xavi's age. But please not to Fabregas in central midfield areas. :icon_neutral:

I swear, the conspiracy is real :tata1:

I'm right, aren't I? Yeah I'm right.

Ursegor

World Champion
Shieeeeeeeet, someone from Germany who doesn't want Cesc in midfield. That's about 82 million people. :neymar:

Home of Barca Fans