Raheem Sterling

Porque

enzo-amore.gif

fergus90

Amongst all the great things Pep has achieved nothing, and I mean nothing, beats getting this bang average player to score 20 goals a season for Man City.

If he ever rocks up at the Camp Nou I hope he brings a pitch fork with him and sticks it in us, because we will truly be a finished club.
Barcelona has signed a list longer than your arm of shite players in the last 10 years.

There’s no links anyway. Most likely candidate is Chiesa.

ajnotkeith

Sterling is far better than the likes of Ferran Torres and I would take him here immediately on loan or if he agreed a fair pay cut, transfer.

He scores goals at every level and is an athletic, intelligent winger with great movement and dribbling skills.
I also have no doubt he'd score goals here and associate well with his teammates. To have a player who has that much pedigree and experience at the top level would absolutely beat whatever we have now.

Him on a loan is a great opportunity we should be looking into and Chelsea are simply bonkers for the way they're treating their established first team players.

Jenks

Many of their 'exiled' players are literally better than the ones that are currently playing.

That club is hilariously badly managed and on top of it the way they have treated some of these players is utterly disgusting.
I don't think the owners actually care about success, they just want to flip the club after a decade and make some money.

Home of Barca Fans