Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mes que un club

What Real Madrid needs to do, is find a way to get Lassana away from the central midfield area, where his role is reduced to nothing at all. He is seeing plenty of the ball; which is not where he is strong; while Mallorca are playing their attacks quickly down the wings, and never through the middle, meaning there is no need for such a defensive player in that area. The other thing they need, is attacking thrust from right back to stretch Mallorca more. Perhaps try moving Diarra to right back, subbing Arbeloa for Granero/Kaka/Sahin. If Diarra does not solve their problems at right back, perhaps move out Ramos and get Varane on.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
i'm trying to do the opposite of jinxing it :lol: everytime i believe madrid will lose they win. so trying if the opposite works

Actually every week people come in here saying Real will win by 3,4,5 goals and that exactly happens. Let's encourage their opponent this time!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Just put a bit more money on Madrid now that their odds have drifted out

So if they lose/draw, you guys can thank me as well as Mallorca

Mes que un club

I guess is the idea to get more attacking thrust; by moving Ozil deeper and closer to the ball, they now have two players capable of delivering the first pass. They will as such provoke the two defensive midfielders of Mallorca to come out and press; thus creating space in the gap for Benzema to get the ball out the wings, to deliver crosses for two strikers, rather than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans