Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Shabazz
Re: reial madrid

What a joke, I have no idea how this same man managed to win the Liga title, his formation and substitutes are useless, and the players are completly unmotivated, while he just sits on the bench for the whole match and talks to himself. Sad. :cry: :lol:

barSELOna

Evil said:
What a joke, I have no idea how this same man managed to win the Liga title, his formation and substitutes are useless, and the players are completly unmotivated, while he just sits on the bench for the whole match and talks to himself. Sad. :cry: :lol:

Really real won la liga with their luck ! Remember his goals . 90 + 2 ,3 ,4 and the referees

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Calderon offered "100.000 euros por cabeza" if they win all of their next 5 matches.
He really has lost it

barSELOna

Bojan said:
Calderon offered "100.000 euros por cabeza" if they win all of their next 5 matches.
He really has lost it

I've read that news too . But i dont think so madrid players will get it

Evil

Shabazz

Casillas has predicted that his team will win 0-1 when they come to Camp Nou next month.

I think he's forgetting that this is the Guardiola Era, not the Rijkaard one ...

barSELOna

casillas u r a bastard ! messi didnt play our last match but u can remember him old matches ...

Evil

Shabazz

selo said:
casillas u r a bastard ! messi didnt play our last match but u can remember him old matches ...

I´m sure he remembers that Hat trick Messi scored against him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans