Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Holy shit that Spanish is brutal. I mean it works in most circumstances when you are pokeable, but that ain't the kind of shit you want recorded.

Dude, in some angles she isn't all that but I'd marry her. But when she speaks Spanish in a loud voice its maddening. At a more controlled volume it is nice.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's unfair to judge based on point of view.. we don't know what their relation is like , maybe she was abusive or anything
come on man, don't defend that.... Caring or otherwise, you look after your elderly. Moreover it's like peanuts for him, I don't know why he's so bothered.

Unless he has a total different face of him... wherein he wants the old lady to be cared by the other relatives, hence forcing them to be involved or some thing

Beast

The Observer
Defend what ? i didn't defend him but i said it's wrong to judge based on one point of view..
if this elderly was abusive or gold digger or something than maybe that's one of the reasons he didn't support her .. in any case it's his family affairs and we are not in a position to judge

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
a gold digger who ended up so poor!?

anyway, as I've already said he's no angel off the pitch as we already know... Doesn't matter though. He's gold on pitch

Rayno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans