Penal Madrid

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I also ate gluten free for several months but stopped once because it was impossible to eat in a restaurant something gluten free. I dont know if it was placebo but i felt better and less tired.

El Gato

Villarato!
4 of 8 defenders out injured, including 3 CBs, even if Carvajal be back
Vini returning just in time to get hacked by Maffeo in front of racists.
Can't finish any chances

All going well

El Gato

Villarato!
Always was between him and Raul
Who might still get the job if we crash out of everything early enough and Carlo decides he has Copa America to sort out

Could have only argued Pochettino or Nagelsmann at time of Carlo hiring otherwise

And given it's pretty set, our transfer policy is godawful with everything concentrating on luxury signings. Alonso will walk in and have to cut 5-7 players

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"Coaching Madrid? It's September, it's early days," Xabi responded to questions about the link to the Real Madrid post. "I remain focused. We started the season well, we want all the players to be focused. That's why I have to be the first."

ozhen

List of the Real Madrid Forums, Discussions, and Message Boards for anyone who wants to discuss Real Madrid, share their questions, and learn more. Here are some of the Top Real Madrid forums and discussions:
  1. Reddit » Real Madrid CF
  2. BigSoccer Forum » Real Madrid
  3. Xtratime Community » Real Madrid
  4. Barca Forums » Real Madrid
If you're an Real Madrid fan, then you'll definitely want to check out some of the best Real Madrid forums and discussions. These online communities are a great way to stay up-to-date on everything Real Madrid, as well as meet other fans and make new friends.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
JUST IN: Real Madrid have decided to fire the assistant coach of their under-17 team, Adria Diaz, over a farewell letter he published to his former employers at Barcelona. Diaz expressed affection and gratitude towards the Catalonian club. Barça had supported Diaz during a difficult time, with his mother suffering from cancer.
@MarioCortegana

i'm paying refs all day long rather than do this

Home of Barca Fans