Penal Madrid

Haraldinho

Always in their matchs you feel that they can lose but the opponent did not kill them. They are not that good but their fighting spirit is the best I guess. They never dominated the opponent but just kill them slowly. Only Man city destroyed them deeply last year. All these goals scored at the 90th are their football heritage.

Last edited:

serghei

Madrid are overall the biggest club, but to me neither of their teams was that special compared to the best Barca teams. They are very good institution-wise, but this could be tied to Florentino Perez since he's been around for over 20 years.

Never felt as a Barca fan that Madrid would just smash us because they are too good.

Barca - Madrid almost never play together in CL. UEFA and their stupid rules. Just 2 ties in 30 years.

Temptation

🗣 Sergio Aguero: “Vinicius and Rodrygo say a lot of things to mock other players mid game, no one talks about that, but once you say anything back at them, the world knows what will happen to that player.”

Kun didn't hold back!

JustZanetti4

Temp getting trolled hard
An institution, a club without a rival, a history for itself.. Nothing can shade what Real Madrid left in the world of football, set up a limit which won't be reached, let alone overtaken in 100 years.
When you compare players, you always remember someone from REAL.
When you compare clubs, you always compare them with the best and that's again REAL.
When you try to paint someone's success, you remember that one has more than everyone and that's REAL.
Whichever way you look at it, it always boils down to that magic club, REAL Madrid, no matter what, a cut above the rest.
What uncle Flo said "a Real Madrid is a club in which only the best deserve to play. It's a once in a lifetime privilege. One rarely refuses a call from Real."
@Fati_Future_BallonDor @Temptation @Morten @Horatio @CatalinR10 @DonAK
Spoken like a true ex Cule.

soul24rage

Not sure how i feel about that, we could do worse than Ancelotti, but you also have coaches like Xabi Alonso lining up, who may be the real deal.
Xabi Alonso will be joining Real sooner rather than later and not a bad idea for him to get more exp. in the CL with Leverkeusen.

El Gato

Villarato!
Xabi Alonso will be joining Real sooner rather than later and not a bad idea for him to get more exp. in the CL with Leverkeusen.
Stop the wishing
Ancelotti has overstayed anyway
Introducing diamond is least he could do after poor season last year with more at hand

soul24rage

Stop the wishing
Ancelotti has overstayed anyway
Introducing diamond is least he could do after poor season last year with more at hand
Ancelotti seems likely to stay anyways, especially with the turmoil of the Brazilian Football Confederation so doesn't matter if it's something that I wish or not.

Home of Barca Fans