Penal Madrid

Bigfanofyouguys

Thanks to referees suddenly going blind in the most important matches of your ucl campaigns😂😂
Offside goals, handball, magic red cards... did I miss something?
It sounds indeed like something we saw in laliga. Around the years 2008-2014. Without checking I am willing to bet my house that real got a red In half the classicos. Always ten vs 12

MontenegrinCuler

It sounds indeed like something we saw in laliga. Around the years 2008-2014. Without checking I am willing to bet my house that real got a red In half the classicos. Always ten vs 12
Lol maybe because wrestling on the pitch and generally behaving like a chunk of gorillas was the only way to stop Barça in that period
Same shit Casemiro was doing in the UCL for years and got away with it every time

Bigfanofyouguys

Lol maybe because wrestling on the pitch and generally behaving like a chunk of gorillas was the only way to stop Barça in that period
Same shit Casemiro was doing in the UCL for years and got away with it every time
Or or it could be those special training sessions with pep how to become a stuntman. Was it dani Alves who got "kicked" in the n
Knee/leg, spun almost 360 but in slowmoreply we could see it didn't hit and I mean that's just in the example or weather it was busi doing it.. It gets foggy when it comes to him as rolling in the mud sort of is his forte.

NKMaribor

Thanks to referees suddenly going blind in the most important matches of your ucl campaigns😂😂
Offside goals, handball, magic red cards... did I miss something?

Offside goals, handball, magic red cards…. Earth being 6k year old Flat Plane…

Anyway. Front trio needs to produce absolute magic, considering i expect issues with midfield, especially if Carlo has Touchu, Valverde and Ham in mind. Also would prefer buying another CB, considering Alaba is toast and Nacho is gone.

companyofcules

When you play monkeys like Ramos, Pepe, CR7, Casemiro you can bet your house they should get a red in every game.
At one point CR7 got a free pass for dives, hitting refs and oponents a whole season.

NKMaribor

When you play monkeys like Ramos, Pepe, CR7, Casemiro you can bet your house they should get a red in every game.
At one point CR7 got a free pass for dives, hitting refs and oponents a whole season.

You could say the same for Puyol, Mascherano or the new guy Araujo. Or Messi kicking and spitting opponents.

Hyperbole as usual.

JamDav1982

As already been said.. they have lost control a bit in middle of park.. Tchouameni and Valverde are not proven as playing in middle yet for Real and as a pair didnt look great.

But they are still working through it.

Haraldinho

Or or it could be those special training sessions with pep how to become a stuntman. Was it dani Alves who got "kicked" in the n
Knee/leg, spun almost 360 but in slowmoreply we could see it didn't hit and I mean that's just in the example or weather it was busi doing it.. It gets foggy when it comes to him as rolling in the mud sort of is his forte.
Shut up man. With the help you received from refs Barca would have done the treble or even 4 in a row. 2010 this goal disallowed to Bojan would have been allowed if it was Madrid.

Many times you should be eliminated but then the refs came to save.

Birdy

@theMadridZone
·
6h
Real Madrid TV are preparing a report against referee Cesar Soto Grado & his mistakes in the match against Mallorca. @diarioas

Perez mafia already at it!
The cunt club is attempting to terrorize any ref that doesn't favor them

Porque

@theMadridZone
·
6h
Real Madrid TV are preparing a report against referee Cesar Soto Grado & his mistakes in the match against Mallorca. @diarioas

Perez mafia already at it!
The cunt club is attempting to terrorize any ref that doesn't favor them

The idea that his 1B side can't beat a lowly team without a referee on their side is quite frankly, hilarious.

What did they say after the Almeria game again? Nothing.

Home of Barca Fans