Penal Madrid

Morten

You guys actually won it last year? I didn't remember that. But last year it was only played out in the US, whereas this year it is being played out in three countries, right? I think Real Madrid only won the Chinese leg and the Australian legs?

I think there were two iccs Madrid played in this pre-season, and won both of them, is that correct?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
All kidding aside, Morten, I am impressed with Real Madrid's pre-season form. Benitez the team destoryer my butt, he has done well so far. You guys really have a lot of depth, unlike ours, your bench are much better and you really have a more balanced team. Definitely top three along with us and Bayern this season.

kollegah

All kidding aside, Morten, I am impressed with Real Madrid's pre-season form. Benitez the team destoryer my butt, he has done well so far. You guys really have a lot of depth, unlike ours, your bench are much better and you really have a more balanced team. Definitely top three along with us and Bayern this season.

are u trying to jinx real or something?
they look good, but nothing to worry about. benitez will destroy them when time comes to titles

Morten

dont collapse bc of 1 dribbling, id be dead, if id fap over every messi dribble

Seriously, why are you so obsessed with dribbling and 5 star skills? This isnt fifa, you know, where you can just roulette your way to a shoot at goal. Players has different roles irl, Kroos job is to distribute the ball and controlling tempo, not to be a Ronaldinho-wannabe, though im sure he would fail at it if he tried.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
are u trying to jinx real or something?
they look good, but nothing to worry about. benitez will destroy them when time comes to titles

Not at all. They truly look impressive to me, I wasn't that impressed with them last pre-season.

I certainly hope you are right, I just think Benitez's work is underrated.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

Easy now. It's pre-season. Man Utd were supposed to dominate the league again after their pre-season last summer, but we all know how that turned out. Wait a couple of months before making that assessment.

Morten

I question a few of his decisions, it seems he tries to build his team around Bale, which is ok i guess, he seems to do better there than on the right flank. But i think both James and Isco are better in that central role, at least for our team. Bale can do good work if he is given the correct role, but im not sure if he can do it better than the other options we have.

Beast

The Observer
You guys actually won it last year? I didn't remember that. But last year it was only played out in the US, whereas this year it is being played out in three countries, right? I think Real Madrid only won the Chinese leg and the Australian legs?
Australian is a trophy on it's own so is the Chinese & the American.. we won both the Aussie & Chinese ... PSG won the American

In all seriousness, if you guys manage to beat Bayern at their home ground, it is no small feat at all.

Again ?
won't be easy

Home of Barca Fans