Referees

companyofcules

Cesar Soto Grado
Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona
- 3 penalties for Barcelona not given: clear foul on Olmo, Kounde trown asside in the box and a low iq handbal by a Rayo player doggy style
- one valid goal disallowed by calling a foul at Kounde, the player controlling the ball, for not moving his foot away from a failed challenge nowhere near the ball by the Rayo player. (Clearly against the rules of the game)
-red card not given after a late challenge from a Rayo player with his boots on Pedri's calf.
- 12 minutes extratime
What a hit job.

Last edited:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

People here will forget about this by the end of the season and will be telling everyone how great Madrid are with their 'Monster Mentality'. Just like they did last season, even after the Almeria scandal and all the other robberies along the way.

A league more corrupt and adulterated than the Costa Rican League, where the referees, La Liga Committee members and La Liga President all have to support one fucking team.

companyofcules

1000046210.jpg
For people who can't get it. Here Kounde takes control of the ball. He stomps nobody to take control.
His foot is 8 cm at best from the ground and roughly 30 cm from the oponent foot.

Only after the Rayo player puts his foot in the path of Kounde's foot the contact happened. That by the book is impeding Kounde's control of the ball, potentially making him lose balance.

Loki

Soto Grado took the first spot in the "corrupt pieces of shit that hate barca" list from Gil Manzano. I already hated him for the Getafe match last season's opener, but yesterday he did everything he could again to not letting us win for the 5th time in a row under his leadership.
Also the 11+ minutes extra time finds too little attention in my opinion. Although 10 were shown, he still wanted to give them the last second goal. I hope this dog had a real bad sleep tonight knowing he still couldn't mage barca to lose points.

companyofcules

Soto Grado took the first spot in the "corrupt pieces of shit that hate barca" list from Gil Manzano. I already hated him for the Getafe match last season's opener, but yesterday he did everything he could again to not letting us win for the 5th time in a row under his leadership.
Also the 11+ minutes extra time finds too little attention in my opinion. Although 10 were shown, he still wanted to give them the last second goal. I hope this dog had a real bad sleep tonight knowing he still couldn't mage barca to lose points.
Yes, 10 given officially and 12 by him.
Absolute joke.

malvolio

People here will forget about this by the end of the season and will be telling everyone how great Madrid are with their 'Monster Mentality'. Just like they did last season, even after the Almeria scandal and all the other robberies along the way.

A league more corrupt and adulterated than the Costa Rican League, where the referees, La Liga Committee members and La Liga President all have to support one fucking team.
Barca get their fare share of refereeing "mistakes". Real getting more it's what makes fans act like victims.

Porque

If you live in Spain, you will know that Real Madrid TV is on free tv. Which is... a problem.

This is what they said

"The maximum rival is forgiven a very clear expulsion of Cubarsí in Mestalla and Madrid is removed a penalty in Mallorca and forgives the expulsion of Maffeo. It's not the rivals' fault, it's the ones who allow it. If Maffeo is allowed to do that and they don't make him red, then he will continue to do it. Of course, if he does it against another rival, they will expel him. It's what there is."
They also complained about last night's match narrative between Rayo Vallecano and Barça: "Yesterday at Rayo - Barça, they canceled a goal precisely for lack of Koundé. When it is offered, the narrator and the commentators say it's not that big of a time and one shuts up when he sees the trample. It's the strength and the story and that's what Madrid has to fight with."

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans