Riyad Mahrez

serghei

Mahrez could be lethal at Liverpool. If he can replicate or improve on his POTY season then him and VVD for coutinho is well worth it. Would be a good move. Not sure where he would play though.

Yea, a match between style of a player and style of the team. If Liverpool keep Klopp, they're bound to win something important at some point. They just need to be present when one of the big guns have a poorer season, and sort out their defense (including keeper and fullbacks).

xXKonan

[tw]949777655007719424[/tw]

I wonder how much Leicester wants for Mahrez now I would guess it's a lot more than the 50 Million they told Roma to fork up in the summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Monaco won't sell in January. Also, can't see Wenger ever spending 100m on one player.

Wenger got to do something once Alexis and Özil leaves or else he'll put the nail in the coffin for what was Arsenal Football Club. At least for the next 3-5 years.

Forget top 4, doubt they'll even make top 8.

There is no chance they'll recover unless they spend big on quality after losing their two best players.

Messi983

Wenger got to do something once Alexis and Özil leaves or else he'll put the nail in the coffin for what was Arsenal Football Club. At least for the next 3-5 years.

Forget top 4, doubt they'll even make top 8.

There is no chance they'll recover unless they spend big on quality after losing their two best players.

I agree he'll spent money but it's more likely he'll buy 2-3 players than pay crazy fee for Lemar.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I agree he'll spent money but it's more likely he'll buy 2-3 players than pay crazy fee for Lemar.

RIP Arsenal then.

More Yaya Sanogos incoming.

Lacazette the idiot should have stayed one more season in Lyon or waited for Atletico.

FCBfan22

They are already dying for the last few years. I think it would be the best for Arsenal if Wenger would leave. But I don't like them so I wouldn't mind him staying there for 20 more years.

As I said before, he saved us from Bellerin and did numerous favours to Barca over the years. The only thing left before he is considered a club legend is to buy Arda this window.

Messi983

As I said before, he saved us from Bellerin and did numerous favours to Barca over the years. The only thing left before he is considered a club legend is to buy Arda this window.

Nah, he can never get on my good side again after selling Cesc and Song to us. Vermaelen too though he's doing well right now so maybe not fair to criticise him but overall he's still a disappointing transfer because of his injuries.

Tmoj

80% cou's replacement will be west ham's lanzini

He's a good player and is similar to Coutinho, but he is many tiers bellow. Only a year younger too. He'd suit Liverpool no doubt, but West Ham wont be letting him go for cheap. I sympathise for a player like him who has magic but has to do it for boring long ball West Ham.

Mahrez is potentially available for less than £50million which is a good transfer fee when considering the obscene PL transfer fees. I'd like to see him moved from the right wing to the centre where Coutinho played.

Jair Ventura

RIP Arsenal then.

More Yaya Sanogos incoming.

Lacazette the idiot should have stayed one more season in Lyon or waited for Atletico.

I imagine Lacazette has to be regretting his decision as Lyon is in good position to make the UCL next season whereas Arsenal will likely finish outside of the top 4 again. He left in the same summer Neymar came and Mbappe stayed at that, so he likely would have gotten more exposure for NT and transfer purposes, because he's as good or better than Morata and Lukaku. He would have been good fit well with Griezmann at Atletico.

JamDav1982

I imagine Lacazette has to be regretting his decision as Lyon is in good position to make the UCL next season whereas Arsenal will likely finish outside of the top 4 again. He left in the same summer Neymar came and Mbappe stayed at that, so he likely would have gotten more exposure for NT and transfer purposes, because he's as good or better than Morata and Lukaku. He would have been good fit well with Griezmann at Atletico.

Lacazette hasnt been that great for Arsenal.

He scored 37 goals for fourth team in league and it barely registered or mean much to his reputation amongst top strikers in the world.

Scores anywhere close to that at Arsenal it means a lot more.

Tmoj

Lacazette hasnt been that great for Arsenal.

He scored 37 goals for fourth team in league and it barely registered or mean much to his reputation amongst top strikers in the world.

Scores anywhere close to that at Arsenal it means a lot more.

He's improving weekly but I don't think Arsenal are suited for how he plays.

Home of Barca Fans