Rodrigo Hernandez "Rodri"

Gnidrologist

Now that he's matured, he really is center piece of any team. Didn't think he becomes such a player, when still played for Bilbao and was considered to be our Busi replacement. Kudos to him and his work ethic.

Messi983

It's all part of a bigger plan.

- Carvajal publicly said he wants him at RM
- Rodri upsets English people
- Florentino is already preparing a bid for him

fergus90

It's all part of a bigger plan.

- Carvajal publicly said he wants him at RM
- Rodri upsets English people
- Florentino is already preparing a bid for him
I would not be surprised to see him at Real Madrid.
Thought that the moment Carvajal publicly said he asks him to sign every day.

malvolio

Would be perfect for us right now. But City don't sell unless they want to get rid of a player. And we're counting our pennies anyway.

Three more years with City and he'll be 31. Not worth it by then

jamrock

They asked mata if rodri would make the starting XI of the Spain 2012 team, he smiled and said the squad for sure.

Levels to this, because my goodness rodri is special.

Maradona37

But the Franco Madrid fanatics are going after Rodri no life mode. You can do the math but this guy watched a full Rodri season to get at him probably in 10 days. 😅😅
View attachment 10611
Anyone who thinks Bellingham is or ever will be a better FOOTBALLER than Rodri or deserves to win individual accolades over him (as this RM 'fan' likely does) should be banned from ever watching the game again.

They're the type who hype up moments after 89 minutes of invisibility (the Ronaldo, Rashford, Fernandes and Bellingham special) rather than actually seeing how a player runs an entire game for a team and gives them the platform to succeed. I doubt these idiots even watch full games.

Guys who play football know the truth.

Home of Barca Fans