Ronaldinho

ZeeMessi

Been trying to find some nice info about the relationship between Ronaldinho and Messi - but all that comes up is Youtube videos of them. Does anyone have any good interviews or something along those lines?

Thanks!

U

UnitedForever

ronaldinho was an icon to messi, he taught him everything about vision and look at messi today.. almost as good as xavi in terms of passing. imagine if barca resigned him to a one year contract and he won the treble with messi :)
one can only dream...

B

barcelonista

One of the biggest regrets. Not seeing the beast that Messi currently is playing together with an on form Ronaldinho.

abual3bed1

6 years .. for me it's one of the best Clasicos I've ever watched .. Ronaldinho played that match and crowned himself king of the world ..

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
cxjOW.gif

BarcaGirl

Ronnie ahead of Clasico :)

"I wish you all barca players the luck in the classico and I hope Barcelona will win."

"Results of Classico? I do not know, I just want Barca to win. I'll be cheering from a distance. Forca Barca!"

"Neymar and Messi are two great players, but Leo is the number one, the world's best."

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Ronnie ahead of Clasico :)

"I wish you all barca players the luck in the classico and I hope Barcelona will win."

"Results of Classico? I do not know, I just want Barca to win. I'll be cheering from a distance. Forca Barca!"

"Neymar and Messi are two great players, but Leo is the number one, the world's best."

Messi_Ronaldinho_celebracion_goooool_sonrisas.jpg

Ronnie :(

Home of Barca Fans