Ronaldinho

MoFroBo

OMG how could you diss Ronnie? He is not fat he is just big because atheletes tend to be bigger!!! Wait, soon I will post youtube vid. Ronnie doing magic against Lecce and then lets see who is fat! :angry:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
let me get this straight

you think we joined around the madrid game and are spamming threads about how shit they are/great barca is?

you come on a forum and expect everyone to have insightful and well thought-out opinions to post

you get worked up because people call ronaldinho fat

it seems to me that you don't understand what humour is (i don't find it funny etc etc) yeah it's not about you, i post here for fun my football knowledge isn't immense. that's why i read other (more knowledgeable) member's posts and i don't get worked up over other members that just post about nothing in particular...

it amazes me how serious some people can be when you make fun of their idols, relax and step outside maybe get some fresh air i think you've been spending too much time on this forum and you're taking shit way too seriously

Jordi is a spammer though.........I like his enthusiasm but on 90% of threads its OTT.

V

Valon

You wanna fight punk?

banhammer-close-up.jpg

F

Flavia

S.E. Palmeiras is trying to sign him again. He might be a little fat, some belly, but still a great player.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He might be fat, but name me one fat guy who can do this:

ronalmaj9.gif

The talent he possesses ... if only his head was still up to the challenge.

sukhy

Imagine Ronaldinho (from 03-06) on the left wing and Messi now in the same team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madness

He might be fat, but name me one fat guy who can do this:

ronalmaj9.gif

The talent he possesses ... if only his head was still up to the challenge.

Yeah man I saw that a few weeks ago....blew my mind!!!! I've been trying to do it since, it's just insane to have that much awareness of the ball and perfect touch. Crazy skills!!!!

Home of Barca Fans