Ronaldinho

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
5bbpfd.gif

Beast

The Observer
Booed and insulted from Flamengo fans , his own fans...

should have retired 4 years ago... waste of space

Lemmi

The Reckoner
unreal control on that vid, you cant teach that.

cant believe his career effectively stopped when he was 26 without any serious injury involved. messi should take note.

desoe

No matter what, I still feel blessed that this pure genius of football painted his masterpieces in blaugrana and I was there. I hope in future we won't see Barca fans who will say things like "yeah, I know Ronaldinho - he was from the Messi era, right?"

Ronaldinho was an era.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
unreal control on that vid, you cant teach that.

cant believe his career effectively stopped when he was 26 without any serious injury involved. messi should take note.

He's from brazil, after all

Even as a waste of space he still eats Zidane and Pigo for breakfast, though

No matter what, I still feel blessed that this pure genius of football painted his masterpieces in blaugrana and I was there. I hope in future we won't see Barca fans who will say things like "yeah, I know Ronaldinho - he was from the Messi era, right?"

Ronaldinho was an era.

Couldn't agree more

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I really don't understand how he could get fat in the first place, playing once/twice a week and training most days

B

beautifulgame

I really don't understand how he could get fat in the first place, playing once/twice a week and training most days

Some people can exercise many times a week and still look out of shape because of genetic variables, however, in the case of most players it may be a case of bad diet as well.

Surely, it probably a mixture of things though, genetics, bad diet, not training as much as a specific type of body needs to stay perfectly fit, etc.

Home of Barca Fans