Ross Barkley

Jenks

I'm pretty sure they never. Moyes didn't trust him as much as Martinez does, but that's about it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'm pretty sure they never. Moyes didn't trust him as much as Martinez does, but that's about it.

Let me just say I know more about that area of the world than you do.........There were issues between the two.

I'd be extremely shocked he if ever played under a Moyes team. But hey money talks in this day and age.

Alg1878

Let me just say I know more about that area of the world than you do.........There were issues between the two.

I'd be extremely shocked he if ever played under a Moyes team. But hey money talks in this day and age.

Pretty much spot on, he will never join Moyes at Man U. The only chance Utd have of signing him is getting rid of Moyes.

Cule4life

The Culest
@Jenks try posting Ross Barkley compilations here as i want to watch the kid but dont have time to watch all Everton games

VenusA

His age is very close to deulofeu age.. But he is playing as starter and deulofeu not. also, he looks more confidence than deulofeu.
He make me remember Jack Welshire's appearance before 2 years.

His age is very close to deulofeu age.. But he is playing as starter and deulofeu not. also, he looks more confidence than deulofeu.
He make me remember Jack Welshire's appearance before 2 years.

IMO cannot really compare the two in terms of progress, one is coming from a different league and the other has been brought up through the club

Jenks

22-12-2013-GifNumber-15.gif

Neymar7

He's a Barca-esque player. I imagine all the top clubs will be after him in the summer like a young Wayne Rooney and the reason for Everton's good season

Home of Barca Fans