Samir Nasri

Bergkamp10

From today's arseblog(biggest Arsenal blog, reliable):

As for the player, well, if he didn’t want to be here then that’s entirely his choice. Arsenal offered him parity with the top earners at the club, he agreed to that deal, then refused to sign it once he was made aware he could earn more elsewhere. Don’t buy the spin about trophies, his refusal to sign happened long before our end of season collapse, the period in which Nasri scored just 1 goal and fluffed countless chances. Now, after everything that’s gone on, it’s easy to say it’s about ambition but it was never about that.

E

estranged

Of course the little twat didn't leave Arsenal because of a lack of trophies, who is he to demand trophies? It's obvious he went for money, hope he gets benched by somebody at City. Asswipe, always hated him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
From today's arseblog(biggest Arsenal blog,

I've been told they talk to much crap... Pulling facts out of their behinds etc...
Do you consider that reliable?

JK, but that's a very strange (shitty ;) )name.
+ I completely agree about Nancy

E

estranged

Breaking News: Samir Nasri transfer falls apart at the last minute as he fails his medical after it is discovered that the 24 year old French International actually has a vagina. [Manchester City FC (@MCFC) on Twitter]

Bergkamp10

“Arsenal have good fans but not that passionate since they moved from Highbury to the Emirates”, he said, having never played at Highbury. “I can see that the City fans are really passionate. They’ve got tattoos with Man City and that’s what I really like”.

It’s a refreshing change to hear a player is not motivated by money but instead by a bunch of jumping, tattoo laden Oasis fans. Arsenal supporters will be sorry that they have misjudged Nasri so badly this summer.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
“Arsenal have good fans but not that passionate since they moved from Highbury to the Emirates”, he said, having never played at Highbury. “I can see that the City fans are really passionate. They’ve got tattoos with Man City and that’s what I really like”.

It’s a refreshing change to hear a player is not motivated by money but instead by a bunch of jumping, tattoo laden Oasis fans. Arsenal supporters will be sorry that they have misjudged Nasri so badly this summer.

:lol:

Shame Millwall (surely his first option) couldn't cough up the money :(

E

estranged

WOW :lol: Can't beleive my eyes. only a shitty small club would so such a thing, pure comdey right there.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

facepalm.jpg

adil_909

hmm parting shot huh

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Could there be a bigger douche bag than Nasri? Well, La Furia predicted a year ago that he will be corrupted by Arsene in a year, and this is the result.

You were right La Furia, you were right.

Barcafan 2304

What a tool. He's got his move, there was no need for that. Proves what a prick he really is

Home of Barca Fans