Samuel Umtiti

malvolio

I am in no position to tell anyone what or what not to do. I just shared my view on this particular occurrence in football.

i understand. but in the end this is not the opera. football stadiums are places were all sorts of people go. i can understand a guy winning 2-3000 eur a month getting frustrated with a motherfucker who doesn't give a shit about the club and cashes in millions doing nothing.

FC433

i understand. but in the end this is not the opera. football stadiums are places were all sorts of people go. i can understand a guy winning 2-3000 eur a month getting frustrated with a motherfucker who doesn't give a shit about the club and cashes in millions doing nothing.
Definitely. People are free to reasonably express themselves. Although boing is reasonable, I still do not support it.

ronniecro

lol he quickly got applauded every time he received the ball,he obviously has more supporters than critics,what's the problem then?

Porque

Are we considering selling Lenglet to make some profit and keeping Umtiti because he is refusing to budge on wages, and no one wants him?

mc_lovin

I thought he was just playing his hand to get his salary, but I am leaning more and more towards him actually being delusional.

behindbrowneyes

He fails to arouse compassion with this story. If you've been injured for 2 years, blocking any kind of transfer/loan in order to collect your 12 million euros, then you can't expect to be cheered on. It is Umtiti's right to insist on the contract, but it is also the right of the paying viewer to express dissatisfaction with this attitude. He sacrified his career for the World Cup and Barca is the victim paying for his decision.

FinBarcelonafan

He fails to arouse compassion with this story. If you've been injured for 2 years, blocking any kind of transfer/loan in order to collect your 12 million euros, then you can't expect to be cheered on. It is Umtiti's right to insist on the contract, but it is also the right of the paying viewer to express dissatisfaction with this attitude. He sacrified his career for the World Cup and Barca is the victim paying for his decision.

True. Now he needs to pay the price. It's a big price to pay.. your whole career. At least he won WC.

jairzinho

It's a bit harsh but he deserves to be booed. He knows the state the club is in but he refuses any chance to leave plus his knees are fucked. He's just here to get paid and fans know it.

ronniecro

somehow i doubt he will be frozen out of the squad,he'll be forced into squad just as coutinho,dembele and greaseman in order to present them as useful players instead of flops

Home of Barca Fans