Samuel Umtiti

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's proven himself so indispensable that he's practically displaced Mascherano who is probably Lucho's favorite player. Regular starts and moved Masche out of his position for our makeshift backline.

One of the best transfers we've made in a long time due to the low price and great intuition to buy him. Any guy can drop a large fortune on the likes of Neymar, Suarez, or any high profile prime level player. It takes a truly good deal to get brilliance out of a lesser demand transfer.

Sorin

Someone said that he's too short? He cleared all the aerial balls out there. Like a man playing against 5th graders.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Never seen a player do what this guy has done. Virtually from his first steps on the field for Barca he's not only been solid, but outstanding. And this at a position where mistakes and growing pains for young players are common and expected. Not even after Pique was subbed did his performance suffer. It's quite extraordinary what he has done.

El Flaco

Umtiti was really impressive against Man City today and should be a starter alongside Piqué without a shadow of doubt at all.

It'd be wonderful if he becomes a starter for France as well.

Jallo

Born ready for Barca, one of the best scouting jobs we have done in a long time. I am proud we did not waste unknown amounts on Stones, Laporte, or Marquinhos. Keep it up Big Sam.

khaled_a_d

Gr8 game ,not sure if he will be starter if Mascherano regained his form but the CB trio will be able to rest each other a lot.

cro-man

Sometimes he is too far from his position where has to stand which could have lead in goals for city. Still a good performance but still he has to work on this because a better team will smash us for these mistakes.

FC B

Born ready for Barca, one of the best scouting jobs we have done in a long time. I am proud we did not waste unknown amounts on Stones, Laporte, or Marquinhos. Keep it up Big Sam.

So do I and my feeling is Barca has found its so long sought after CB, splendid match made by him:umtiti::wub:

Home of Barca Fans