Sandro Rosell

Maria

he steps down for the good of the club ... gets booed. he will be missed by me. watch how the next guy is gonna be pathetic. n ur gonna turn on him. even rm fans hate perez , noone loves their chairman.

he was the one who signed neymar. if he hadnt been here there would be no neymar ... he wouldve gone to rm n we would have never seen him here.

Abidal-rosell-rp-2013-efe.jpg

Maybe he's more screwed than we realise.

Maybe..but how can he go from begging the judge to call him and saying that he has nothing to hide to resigning in just 3 days?

Cule4life

The Culest
Just came home form a work after a tiring day at the office and heard the news. Best way to cheer up ever. Im willing to slog daily if every day i get news of the remaining clowns of the Rosell gang falling

JamDav1982

Maybe..but how can he go from begging the judge to call him and saying that he has nothing to hide to resigning in just 3 days?

From what is being reported is that the case could be long and drawn out and he doesn't want that to be Barcelona going to court but him.

Would guess that they have paid more than 57m for Neymar but they have announced that figure to buy his full rights while there was extra money paid to his father etc.

The grey area being what figure should be announced as clubs don't tend to add agent fees etc when they announce how much they have payed for a player.

That is my take on it, may be way off though.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am deeply disappointed by the barca board last 2 years, it all started with pep leaving and hope it stops at neymar case with the dealing of abidal contract my most heartbreaking decision. I am telling you this president and board is a big camouflage, i hate to say it but we have one of the worst board of members.

Anyway it is not like rosell is proven guilty already i think we should give him the benefit of doubt. It is not a big deal if we paid 57M/95M or even 150M for neymar, the point is we have to know the exact truth behind it. This issue is spoiling the club image. I still hope those accusations are baseless and normality resumes at the club.

JamDav1982

I am deeply disappointed by the barca board last 2 years, it all started with pep leaving and hope it stops at neymar case with the dealing of abidal contract my most heartbreaking decision. I am telling you this president and board is a big camouflage, i hate to say it but we have one of the worst board of members.

Anyway it is not like rosell is proven guilty already i think we should give him the benefit of doubt. It is not a big deal if we paid 57M/95M or even 150M for neymar, the point is we have to know the exact truth behind it. This issue is spoiling the club image. I still hope those accusations are baseless and normality resumes at the club.

Pep leaving was down to issues motivating the team and from his first day he said he would not be around for long and he lasted longer than the majority of Barcelona managers. He has never said or hinted it was down to the board.

Abidal they dealt with proper class other than not offering him a playing contract last year. Which was the correct decision. They gave him a new contract when diagnosed with cancer and they said he has a job waiting whenever he needs it. Abidal himself says he was treated well by the club.

If Rosell has acted wrongly here, which looks increasingly likely he will be gone and rightfully so but it doesn't mean that accusations like above are true.

barcanuck

Rosell :

- Removed Cruyff as honorary president.
- Pissed Pep off causing him to leave.
- Pissed Valdes off causing him to leave.
- Lied to Abidal about resigning him, causing him to leave.
- Xavi is thinking of MLS options, not conclusive but still.
- Put Qatar on our jerseys after many people loved the fact we were all about UNICEF. Everyone knows Qatar foundation isn't a solid non profit company.
- Put INTEL inside the jersey, yay I guess.
- Signed Neymar using illegal means or tricks causing him to step down.

Awesome campaign Ro$ell! Go back to running the Nike factory now.

Last edited:

Maria

Apart from Abi, what he did with the Boixos, how he gave them tickets for 10 euros, then denied that he did it and said that they are good guys(when most of them are delinquents) and called Cruyjff a bad person was just disgusting.

It's not a big deal that Neymar's father has a salary as big as Xavi or that we paid over 70M euros for a player who was in his last year of contract when 2 years ago the club couldn't do color photocopies?

- Put Qatar on our jerseys after many people loved the fact we were all about UNICEF. Everyone knows Qatar foundation isn't a solid non profit company.

And a few years ago, to atack Laporta, he said that a club with Unicef on their shirts can't receive money from a country like Uzbekistan and that he will never do something like this. He's just a liar and a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans